Beyond Business Plans and Vision Boards
Time & Location
About The Event
Creating and maintaining a thriving practice with a full client load can be challenging. Depending on your course of study you may have created a business plan. You may have even created a vision board at some point. Both are helpful tools. And…there’s more to creating a successful practice. It’s an inside-out job.
Are any of these familiar?
· My practice isn’t as successful as I’d like it to be right now.
· I recently graduated feel stuck about what to do next.
· I’m getting ready to graduate and freaking out about whether I’m ready.
· I’m working for someone else but afraid to start my own practice.
· I’m ready to take my practice to the next level but have no idea where to begin.
· I’m not comfortable giving my clients a treatment plan.
· I’m not comfortable charging a competitive fee for my work, much less raising it.
In this experiential 4-hour class you’ll connect with your vision for a successful practice, explore beliefs that may have been holding you back from achieving the success you want, and take steps toward a more balanced mindset. You’ll also discover ways to help your clients create and maintain their own vision for their health. And, you’ll work with concrete, vision-based strategic planning tools so you know what steps to take and what support you need to accomplish your goals.
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” Goethe